ABOUT TODD MENARD CONSTRUCTION
Since 1992, Todd Menard has been building solid homes—and solid relationships with homeowners. Todd started in the business as a framer on large custom homes. He learned early on the importance of getting every detail right, right from the beginning. Today, he uses that philosophy to provide custom homes in the $250,000 to $750,000+ price range, with a wide variety of ranch, two-story and one-and-one-half-story floor plans.
The Todd Menard Construction management team also includes Gloria and Doug Osborn. With more than 25 years in management positions with several of Omaha’s top companies, Gloria has the expertise our homeowners trust and value. She is equally well versed in home design, customer service and project management.
Doug, likewise, has more than a quarter century of management experience to his name. He is our expert in the areas of project and financial management. Together, Todd, Gloria and Doug make a formidable team that will work with you to ensure that your needs are met on time and within your budget.
Benefits You'll Feel Good About
Every task, material and feature that goes into each Todd Menard home offers you the kind of quality that will last, as well as the ability to feel good about your choice.
- Todd Menard is on the job site every day. You’ll get a higher quality home, a cleaner job site
- We use the same subcontractors for every project. They adhere to our stringent quality standards, resulting in the quality you expect, when you expect it.
- Todd finalizes the construction schedule when framing is complete, giving you a reliable closing date and move-in date so you can plan.
- We use larger footings and more rebar in the foundation, so you get a stronger, more stable, home that’s less apt to settle or shift over time.
- All Todd Menard homes come with a 10-year Watchdog basement-waterproofing guarantee. You can be confident your lower level can be finished and used every day.
- We use a Silent Floor I-Joist System with 5/8” tongue-and-groove subflooring that’s glued, nailed and re-nailed. You get a floor that’s extra-durable-with no squeaks.
- We apply Moisture Guard sealant along all roof edges, to virtually eliminate ice dams.
- We build exterior walls with 1/2” plywood for superior strength and noise reduction.
- We wrap exterior walls with Tyvek House Wrap and seal windows with rubber membrane to provide a moisture and air infiltration barrier.
- We caulk all exterior joints and nails with Vulkem compound, providing a barrier against air and moisture that lasts 3 to 5 times longer than traditional caulk – and that means less maintenance.
- Todd Menard checks all framing for integrity before the drywall phase. His experience helps ensure your walls are straight and on plumb-setting the tone for the rest of construction.
- Todd Menard homes come with an energy package that includes R-50 ceiling insulation, R-15 Total Wall, R-10 vinyl for the basement, and Low-E Marvin windows throughout. Our energy-saving HVAC units meet or exceed all energy codes. So you save 20 to 30% on your energy costs.
Price Range: $350,000 and Up
- Spruce Ridge
- The Prairies
- Blue Spruce
- Windgate Ranches
- Blue Sage Creek
- Garden Oaks