Broker, Coach, Speaker
- 331 Village Pointe Plaza # 101
Omaha, NE 68118
Welcome to my Website
For someone driven by passion and positivity, Vince is most motivated by the word “NO”. During his nearly 30-year career in real estate—from salesperson to successful broker, owner and President of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Ambassador Real Estate today—Vince says what pushed him to build his business from good to great were the critics who told him success wasn't possible and met his inexhaustible enthusiasm with a harsh “NO”.
AS A BROKER
In over a decade at the helm of Omaha-based Ambassador Real Estate, Vince turned that adversity into achievement, leading his company to both financial and charitable prosperity. One of his first accomplishments was being youngest person to ever be awarded Prudential Real Estate’s prestigious “Broker of the Year” award in 2007. In 2016, the Omaha office closed over 8,200 Units and $1.8 billion in Sales Volume. Vince has led Ambassador Real Estate being the most productive single brick & mortar residential real estate office in North America in 2014, 2015, and 2016. Beginning back in 1996 until 2017, Ambassador Real Estate has raised a grand total of $1,928,389.83 for the Sunshine Kids Foundation, and the number continues to grow.
Vince likes to push people to think outside the box and to continue to embrace change. He is the Founder and Chief Advisor of Berkshire Hathaway HomeService’s REthink Council, a brainstorming group of the top 15 millennial agents across the country.
AS A COACH
Vince dedicates time weekly to coach individual agents one on one, as well as teams as a whole. He utilizes the company’s sales meetings as a tool to assist in the development and learning process for the agents. He personally facilitates 10+ Mastermind Groups per month, which has over 150 members. Last but not least, Vince is a consistent featured author in RIS Magazine on the subject of culture.
AS A SPEAKER
Beyond the numbers, Vince is a leader who uses passion to guide him, and more importantly, guide everyone else. He’s spoken in front of thousands of professionals across the country, explaining how success in life is determined by whether you’ve enriched the lives of others. In fact, this altruistic spirit is a core takeaway from Vince’s motivational speeches. His life lessons are meant to encourage and inspire well outside the boundaries of an office and are delivered with honesty and experience by a charismatic leader who once turned the word “NO” into undeniable success. Vince has spoken to a variety of different audiences such as LUTZ Accounting Firm, Stonebridge Christian Church, Union Bank, BHHS Fox & Roach, and several others.
“I love working here because of the culture that we’ve all created. It is full of energy, excitement, and enthusiasm where people have passion and positive attitudes. We are doing something special that is making a meaningful difference in the lives of others.” –Vince Leisey
- Recognized as the 12th best company culture in March 2017 by Entrepreneur Magazine and CulturalQ
- REAC/Trends claimed BHHSAMB one of the top 10 fastest growing real estate companies in the U.S. over the last 10 years.
- Prudential/BHHS Ambassador Real Estate has grown according to Real Trends Magazine's Power Broker Report from 401st largest residential real estate corporation in North America in 2005 to 58th largest in 2016. This growth is without a merger or acquisition. It's purely helping agents grow their business and new agents joining the firm.
- Vince was the youngest person to ever be awarded Prudential Real Estate prestigious "Broker of the Year" award in 2007.
- Top 10 Fundraiser of Sunshine Kids ten times. In 2016, they raised over $350,000. Vince believes if you are successful, you have an obligation to give back.
- Vince and his agents volunteer every month at the Omaha Open Door Mission (Omaha's local homeless shelter) and support many other charities.
VINCE'S ONLINE ARTICLES:
Follow me on Twitter
My Video Blogs