Broker, Coach, Speaker
- 331 Village Pointe Plaza # 101
Omaha, NE 68118
Welcome to my Website
For someone driven by passion and positivity, Vince is most motivated by the word “NO”. During his nearly 30-year career in real estate—from salesperson to successful broker and President of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Ambassador Real Estate today—Vince says what pushed him to build his business from good to great were the critics who told him success wasn't possible and met his inexhaustible enthusiasm with a harsh “NO”.
In over a decade at the helm of Omaha-based Ambassador Real Estate, Vince turned that adversity into achievement, leading his company to both financial and charitable prosperity. In 2013, the Omaha office closed over 5,400 Units and a billion dollars in Sales Volume. Prior to 2013, this had not been accomplished by any other single office in North America. Ambassador Real Estate has raised more than $1.5 Million dollars for the Sunshine Kids -kids with cancer - and over $350,000 in 2014. Vince was the youngest person to ever be awarded Prudential Real Estate’s prestigious “Broker of the Year” award in 2007.
Vince likes to push people to think outside of the box and continue to embrace change. He is the Founder and Chief Advisor of the REThink Council, a brainstorming group of top young agents from across the country.
Beyond the numbers, Vince is a leader who uses passion to guide him, and more importantly, guide everyone else. He’s spoken in front of thousands of professionals across the country, explaining how success in life is determined by whether you’ve enriched the lives of others. In fact, this altruistic spirit is a core takeaway from Vince’s motivational speeches. His life lessons are meant to encourage and inspire well outside the boundaries of an office and are delivered with honesty and experience by a charismatic leader who once turned the word “NO” into undeniable success.
“I love working here because I love the energy, excitement and passion that I feel on a daily basis. I feel like as a team we are doing something special that makes a meaningful difference in the life of others.” – Vince Leisey
- In 2013 the Omaha office did over 5,300 closed units and over a BILLION in sales volume. Prior to 2013 no one single office has accomplished that feat.
- Prudential/ BHHS Ambassador Real Estate has grown according to Real Trends Magazine's Power Broker Report from 401st largest residential real estate corporation in North America in 2005 to 89th largest in 2013. This growth is without a merger or acquisition. It's purely helping agents grow their business and new agents joining the firm.
- Vince was the youngest person to ever be awarded Prudential Real Estate prestigious "Broker of the Year" award in 2007.
- His Omaha office has been the Top Prudential/BHHS Office 5 of the last 6 years in the Prudential Network of over 1900 offices in North America.
- He is past-president of both Nebraska Realtor and the Omaha Area Board of Realtors, He is on Prudential /BHHS Network Advisory Board, 2010 OABR Realtor of the Year, and served a 6 year term on the Nebraska Real Estate Commission.
- Top 10 Fundraiser of Sunshine Kids ten times. In 2014, they raised over $350,000. Vince believes if you are successful you have an obligation to give back.
- Vince and his agents volunteer every month at the Omaha Open Door Mission (Omaha's local homeless shelter) and support many other charities.
- "Founder and Chief Adviser of the REThink Council"
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Ambassador Real Estate
VINCE ONLINE ARTICLES