- 331 Village Pointe Plaza # 101
Omaha, NE 68118
Welcome to my Website
Shelley Hourigan has been selling Real Estate since 2001. For her, Real Estate is not just about buying and selling houses, it's about building relationships. She has a passion for working with people and believes that you need to listen to your clients, be patient, and treat people with respect. She also believes that you need to go above and beyond to make sure her clients have the best experience possible!
Shelley is the ultimate entrepreneur. Not only does she sell Real Estate, but she is also the successful business owner of a small boutique named SKYZ.
* Awarded Rookie of the Year in 2001
* Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer
* Agent Representative for Rockland Homes, 2003-2007 and ADC Homes 2006-2009
* New Agent Mentor
* Instructor For New Agents on "Working with Buyers"
* Former Account Executive and News Producer at WOWT-TV, Omaha
* Graduate of Randall School of Real Estate
* Graduate of the University of Nebraska Lincoln, Bachelor of Journalism, 1992
* Member of the Omaha Area Board of Realtors & Omaha area Multiple Listing Service
* Licensed in Nebraska
* Member of the National and State Board of Realtors
* Member of the Western Douglas County Chamber of Commerce
* Owner of SKYZ Boutique
* Group Fitness Instructor at LifeTime Fitness
I'm a Certified New Construction Specialist. I'm also part of the Absolute Group at Prudential! We represent Absolute Custom Homes. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to service the needs of our clients.
Proud mother of a 12 year old son and 9 year old daughter! Married for 20 years. Member of St. Stephen the Martyr Catholic Church. Graduate of the University of Nebraska Lincoln with a Bachelor of Journalism degree. Alumni of Alpha Chi Omega Sorority. Born and raised in Nebraska. From a small town west of Lincoln called York.
I love to travel! I also love to exercise and occassionally run marathons! I enjoy spending my free time with my kids. I also love to spend time with friends enjoying an occassional glass of wine!
I'm an active member of the Guild for Angels Among Us. It's an organization that provides financial assistance to kids who are terminally ill with cancer.