Real Estate Professional
- 331 Village Pointe Plaza # 101
Omaha, NE 68118
Welcome to my Website
Hello! Thanks for visiting my website. I hope you find useful information about me, like, why you should hire me to represent you in your next real estate transaction and why I have a passion for the business. As always, if you ever have a question you can call me directly any time or send me and email. Talk to you soon!
- Worked with Enterprise Rent A Car in Florida as a Sales and Marketing Manager and District Manager for 12 years
- Began working withPrudential AmbassadorReal Estate in 2005
- In October of 2011, my husband and Imade a big decision in our careers. We decided to form our own group, The Jackson Childers Group. We learned alot during our time with our previous team, we felt it was time to forage our own path and do some of the things we've always wanted to do. We LOVE helping people find the home of their dreams. That is the fun part! Selling a listing within the first week...total fun too! BUT,weknow they are not always that easy and we are always willing to do the work!
Whatever your story is, we want to be a part of it!
My family moved here in 2004 from Sunny South Florida. Someone told me that it didn't get "that cold" here. Wait 'til I find that person! After working in Sales and Marketing for 13 years in the extremely competitive rental car industry, I made the move to real estate.
I am the proud mom of two great kids: Kenzie is 13 years old (going on 30) and Ridge is 7 years old. They are truly amazing, both of them. They can make you laugh and cry in the same breath. I am married to one of the greatest guys out there, (sorry ladies, all mine). TJ Jackson is my partner in marriage and business. Together we make a great team.
In my spare time (still lobbying for a 36-hour day) I enjoy complaining about getting up early to workout and discussing how my diet will start next Monday. After that is done, I love to take walks. I am an active member of my Sorority Alumni Club, Pi Beta Phi, an active member of the Stephen Center Guild Board, Past HOA President for Linden Park, fundraiser for Berkshire Hathaway Home Services Philanthropy, The Sunshine Kids (we raised over $300,000 this year!), Hospitality Minister at St Vincent de Paul, volunteer at school, AND I really enjoy baking and cooking.
When I really want to veg out, I enjoy mindless TV or funny movies. All time favorite movie is The American President (ok, so also little bit of an idealist). And totally hooked on Madam President, The League (completely inappropriate), and many other TV show that aren't reality TV.
Look forward to getting to know you too!
Stephen Center Guild Board 2004-present
- Cruise Away Chairperson 2007
- Auction Chairperson 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011
Open Door Mission Volunteer 2005-present
Sunshine Kids Fundraiser 2005-present
- Auction Chairperson 2011
St Vincent De Paul Parishioner 2004-present
- Hospitality Minister 2010-present
Pi Beta Phi Alumni Club 2004- Present
- AAC Chairman to Creighton Chapter 2007
- Vice President 2007
- President 2008
Health and Fitness (Bain of my existence)
Travelling and then when I get home, planning my next trip!
Family, Friends, Fun!!
I graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelors Degree in history and a minor in Secondary Education.
Shortly after, I realized if I taught, I may scar some kids for life. I was holding the door when God handed out patience. ;) I know it and own it!
Off to sales I went!