- 331 Village Pointe Plaza # 101
Omaha, NE 68118
Jordan's Maverick Approach To Selling Real Estate
There are 5 steps to the maverick approach to selling real estate
1. List with confidence. Your home will sell, lose all doubt and fear. Follow my steps to selling and your home will sell every time.
2. Prepare. Clean, repair, paint, update, landscape and stage the home prior to listing. If you want top dollar you have to do this. Yes, you need to clean and stage for every buyer that goes through the house.
3. Promotions. I promote my listings in every major real estate website, Omaha World Herald, Fremont Tribune, I take 30+ picures, I create and promote video tours as well. I'm able to get my listing in front of 1,000s of buyers!
4. Consider Buyers. The point is to get as many qualified buyers through your house as possible. When they call, we answer and will consider all pre-qualified buyers. A Maverick respects buyers.
5. Negotiate and Close. A maverick thinks 2 steps ahead. Consider the net proceeds and don't bicker over the details. Both buyers and sellers will concede with every real estate transaction.
Thinking about buying or selling a home? Contact me now!
- Cell 402-719-1531
- Direct 402-704-7120
- email Jordan.Paden@BHHSamb.com
For sale! 2049 N Broad
Jordan attended Midland University and graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in 2005. While at Midland, he was involved in the Soccer Club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Society for Collegiate Journalist, Student Government, Student Orientation Committee and Beta Sigma Psi. He also volunteered for Big Brothers, Big Sisters, YMCA flag football as a referee and coach, Camp Calvin Crest as a counselor and director, Adopt a Highway, and continues his volunteer service to Midland University as the 2005 class representative. While in college he worked part-time as a writer, producer and editor for the Journalism Department and as the Youth Director at First United Methodist Church in Fremont. Jordan Interned at Focus on the Family with Dr James Dobson in Colorado Springs in the summer of 2004.
In 2008, Jordan joined the Rebuilding Together, Platte Valley East Board of Directors as a volunteer. He would soon act as the organization's Secretary, Vice-President, President, Past President and Interim Executive Director. He also created Rebuilding Together's Advisory Board which he sits on to this day. Jordan co-founded the Beta Sigma Psi - Fremont Alumni Club, a Christian fraternity at Midland University in 2010, and he helped launch Ideal Fremont, a community development initiative in 2015.