Associate Broker, ABR, CNHS, RCC, SRES, SRS
- 331 Village Pointe Plaza # 101
Omaha, NE 68118
Welcome to my Website
Honesty, integrity, experience and personal service are just a few of the traits I use to make your real estate transaction as simple and pleasant as possible. I promise my Clients the best possible service as they search for the Home of their Dreams. While many other Realtors are part of a Team, when you work with me you have my full and undivided attention. Your Goals are my Goals and when you have a question or concern you call ME to get answers!
I'm a 2nd Generation Realtor with over 20 years of experience in Residential Real Estate specializing in New Construction Buyer Representation, First Time Buyers, Existing Home Sellers and the Senior Generations. My 'Full-Service Realtor' approach is backed by years of experience, powerful technologies and specialized training that other Realtors don't offer. Each transaction is unique and you need an Advocate on your side as you navigate through the largest financial transaction you will make in your life!
Please take a few minutes and review this website so you may learn more about me, my experience, my specialized training and passion to help you make decisions that are good for you!.
Thank You for your time and I look forward to being Your Realtor!!
About John Patton
- As a licensed Real Estate Broker for over 20 years, I've spent significant time and resources to understand the entire Real Estate transaction lifecycle while using the best tools & technologies to make the experience more pleasant for my clients. My 'Full Service Realtor' approach insures you have all the information necessary to make informed decisions
- Over 25 years as an Executive in Technology Services focused on Client Relationships, Sales & Product Development. Working with Fortune 500 companies provided me the experience, knowledge and skills to navigate through the toughest negotiations & complex transactions. My ability to 'get things done' has been paralleled in my Real Estate business with 100% of Contracts Closed after final acceptance.
- Member of:
- Omaha Area Board of REALTORS
- Great Plains REALTORS Multiple Listing Service
- Nebraska REALTORS Association
- National Association of REALTORS
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Multi-Million Dollar Embassy Club
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Leading Edge Society
- Active Member in the following Associations/Civic/Volunteer efforts:
- President, Southwind Homeowners Association
- Volunteer, Nebraska Humane Society; Brush up Nebraska; ENOA Meals on Wheels
- Trainer, Omaha Area Board of REALTORS
- Graduate Burke High School, Omaha, Ne.
- Graduate Midland University; BSBA; Real Estate
- American Bankers Association (ABA)
- Other Course Work includes:
- OPPD Residential Building Science
- OPPD Residential Heating & Air Conditioning
- OPPD Lighting Homes that Sell
- HERS Certification
Personal Background & Interests
- Born in Omaha, NE
- 2nd Generation REALTOR
- Nebraska Hero Award Recipient
- Publisher of 5 Patents
- Enjoy RV'ng, Car Restoration & Racing
5,212 square feet