Sales Associate/ Realtor, CSP/ Certified Residential Licensed Builder
- 331 Village Pointe Plaza # 101
Omaha, NE 68118
Welcome to my Website
Dedicated to your dream, my 16 years of real estate experience as well as my Bachelors Degree in Business Management, bring knowledge and expertise in all facets of real estate, to assist you with the transaction of buying or selling the family farm, building your new custom home, selling your existing home or even improving your residential and commercial investment portfolio. Your real estate needs will be achieved with my determined negotiating skills, professional marketing and absolute accuracy to every detail, all seamlessly coming together to provide a service you’ll be glad to refer.
Lookiing forward to working with you!
- Managed and coordinated entire construction process of residential home building from start to closing.
- Correlated all facets of new construction and remodel jobs.
- Researched new products, building methods and incorporated these new processes into past, current, and future homes or remodel projects.
- Supervised numerous trade contractors to ensure problems or issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Created direct working relationships with clients, subcontractors, and mortgage lenders.
- Organized the building of twenty-five to thirty-five new construction homes per year. Worked on a daily basis with revenue and sales exceeding five million per year.
- Licensed Residential Builder
- Omaha Area Board of Realtors
- Real Estate courses completed Post Bachelor’s Degree
- National Uniform Standard of Professional Appraisal Practice (2012-13)
- Appraisal of Land (2013-14)
My Specialties include and are not limited too assisting seasoned or first time buyers and sellers. New and Existing homes, land; residential to acreage's and also assist commercial sale buyers and sellers.
When I am not working with clients/customers, I absolutely Love being outside during the Spring, Summer & Fall. I Enjoy Golfing, boating, yard work and being with Family and friends. outside of Summer... I am a Husker & Pro Football and Creighton Blue Jay's basketball fan.
- Bellevue University Bellevue, NE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management (2007)
- Licensed Builder Omaha, NE
- Standard Residential Building Contractor C, 2003
- Randall School of Real Estate Omaha, NE
- Continuing education classes per State of Nebraska
- Active Real Estate License for State of Nebraska 2001- present
Dependable, adaptable, organized and committed professional real estate project manager with over 10 years’ of experience in managing and implementing projects. Consistently recognized as a motivated “go to person” effectively solving business issues and has the ability to develop strong customer relationships. Ethical manager with a “can do” attitude to meet deadlines and exceed expectations. Energetic and self-motivated professional with an attitude for gaining new knowledge and skills.
Things to consider when getting Ready to sell your home.
Choosing your real estate professional is the most important decision you will make when selling property. I believe the more you look around, the more you will see the value of working with me.
However, no matter whom you choose, these simple tips will help you sell your home more quickly and efficiently.
First impressions count. Without a doubt, a visually appealing house will attract buyers, who can't help but respond to the look and "feel" of a home. Take time to carefully prepare for showings.
• Remove any clutter from the home, yard and garage.
• Wash steps, windows, railings, doors, etc
• Paint if needed, Weed gardens, clean landscaping
Buyers Notice Details... Get rid of the clutter, repair leaky faucets, wage war on dust and clean until your home shines. Small things can make a potential buyer walk away. When you prepare your house for showing, remember to:
• Paint the interior - neutral color
• Clean! Clean everything, Kitchen, bathrooms, tubs, toilets and showers and hang fresh towels
• Fix things like broken hinges and light switches
Listen to suggestions. As you prepare your home, don't rely solely on your own judgement. It's hard to be objective when you're the owner. Your realtor will have helpful, professional tips on how to make your home more marketable.
Take a whiff. Nothing will turn a buyer away faster than an odd smell. Try to eliminate smoking, food and pet odors. And don't leave any clues. If potential buyers see a dog or an ashtray, they'll be on the lookout for smells and stains.
Turn on the lights. Open shades and draperies before a viewing. Open all doors inside home. Turn on inside and outside lights.
Let potential buyers "see" themselves in your home. Too many personal items can make viewers feel like they're intruding in someone else's home. Keep things clean and simple. Decorate in neutral colors.
Get out of the house. When buyers view your home, they'll be more comfortable and spend more time if you're not there. If you must be present, be as unobtrusive as possible. Let your agent do the work.
Stay unemotional during negotiations. Selling your home can be emotionally charged, but don't let that stand in the way of making a deal. Have a business-like attitude during the process.
Choose a Real Estate Professional you like and trust!
Omaha, a GREAT place to live! Omaha Nebraska is a city with a small town feel. Founded as Omaha City in 1854, it now boasts a population of 428,000 and ...
Quaintly positioned in a far west corner of Douglas County, Elkhorn is a charming suburb of Omaha that was recently annexed in 2007. Founded in 1965, Elkhorn ...
Overview Nebraska's capital city, Lincoln is home to a rich culture steeped in history dating back to 1856 when it was founded as Lancaster. After ...
http://www.bellevue.net/ Here, in the heart of the Great Plains, our City sits on rolling hills overlooking the Missouri River. Its tree-lined streets ...
With a population 4,837 and offering many attractive features for families, Gretna is the fastest growing town in Nebraska. With many options for residence ...
http://www.papillion.org/ Voted #5 as one of the best cities to live. Papillion has a rapidly growing economy that provides a solid platform for businesses. ...
Fremont NE Located just 20 minutes west of Omaha, Fremont is recognized as a livable and progressive city. With a population of 26,397 residents, the ...
OMAHA'S 'NEW' OLD MARKET Looking for an alternative to suburban life? The Old Market is back...with new flare for all. Five and ...