About Silverstone Building Co.
- Silverstone Building Company is a full service builder that has been building new construction homes for 26 years. The builder, Ken Swain, graduated from UNO in 1988 w/ a Bachelor's of Science Degree specializing in Design Engineering Technology and an Associates Degree in Construction Engineering Technology. This background has enabled him to go above and beyond for his clients and tailor any plan to meet their wants and needs.
- Silverstone firmly believes in working with the client to make sure they get exactly what they are looking for. Ken personally takes the customer through the entire building process - from designing the plan to meet a set budget, to picking the construction site, to constructing the home, and finally to warranting the finished product. Ken is the only point of contact for his customers and feels that involvement is key in making building a smooth process.
- Silverstone feels it is essential to hire subcontractors that he trusts will provide a high quality product and that Ken has worked with for a long time. Ken also incorporates trusted brand name building products like Pella windows and doors, Lennox heating and cooling equipment, Moen plumbing fixtures, and many more to all of his homes.
- Silverstone can build you a home from $225,000 and up. Ken can build all style of plans and he can build all over the Omaha Metropolitan area. Call us for more information!
- I believe the homebuilding process should be more than just building a quality home at an affordable price, it is also building a relationship with the customer based on trust and honesty. and when the building process is finished to have a satisfied customer that is happy to tell family and friends of their experience.
Energy performance is a major concern in today's rising utility costs - Silverstone strives to maximize your new home's energy performance using hi-efficient heating equipment and additional Blown-in insulation