The way you should live in our city.
1502 Jones Street
Billy Coburn 402.740.3130
"Two Historic Buildings, One Exclusive Address"
An inventive past, featuring one of the Midwest’s largest commercial laundry facilities and the first production factory for Eskimo Pies, 1502 Jones has reclaimed its legacy as one of Omaha’s most venerable addresses. Transformed into 27 spacious loft residences and pentlofts, preserving original design elements while creating a modern, innovative living environment. Two historic buildings, developing one creative class!
This quiet community, outlined with brick streets and tree-lined sidewalks, is located just a short stroll west of The Old Market, and a few doors down from the world-famous Orpheum Theater. The creative energy continues to flow through this transformed neighborhood via surrounding art studios, music venues, boutique residential communities and Omaha’s popular nightlife. So, why not become a part of Kimball Lofts - Omaha’s Creative Class? The all-new KIMBALL LOFTS, exactly like nothing else our city has to offer.
- Graham Ice Cream Building, circa 1898
- Kimball Laundry Building, circa 1920
- Brick and concrete construction
- Secured entry with original waiting area
- WIFI® community lounge with kitchen, rest rooms and media services
- 24-hr onsite fitness studio
- Heated parking garage, and off-street, gated parking lot
- All new, low-e, oversized windows
- Fantastic rooftop patio
- First-level recycling/trash pickup
- Professional association management
- Each unit provided with approx 200 sq ft storage locker in lower level
- Open, single-level floor plans with11.5 to 14’ ceilings
- Original, exposed concrete columns
- Expansive, aluminum-framed windows
- Architectural detailing throughout
- Individually controlled heating/AC
- Pre-wired for TV, phone, internet
- Staggered studded, insulated walls
- 8 to 12” existing concrete flooring
- Stainless Appliances & Fixtures
- Eurowood cabinetry throughout
- Oversized, walk-in showers and air jet tubs in many floor plans
AND OUR NEW RESIDENT’S DOG PARK!
MODEL & SALES CENTER:
Open Saturday & Sunday, 1:00 to 4:00pm or by appointment.
Billy Coburn, Urban Residential Specialist, 402.740.3130, firstname.lastname@example.org
*Floor plan, prices & amenities subject to change.